Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Playing With Fairy's

I was pondering upon how my life has been impacted by time shifts and the likes. Apart from the usual things disappearing and re-appearing which has been plaguing me for decades now. For example, I have learned not to get in a frenzy looking for that missing pencil or book that I just laid down next to me. I know that it will reappear once I return to what I have called a different dimension. What I have observed is that it occurs most when I am in a focused communion with higher self and get knocked out of that focus is when it is gone. So I don’t fret, (well most of the time that is) I just wait to when I return back to that place / state and the object will re-appear right where I laid it.
Though there are those many instances where glasses, phones, crystals, passport, clothes all for example, disappear and reappear in the most unlikely place. This has been a great exercise in patience for me. Sometimes when something has vanished and I need it now, I politely demand that it be returned immediately, and lo and behold it will, but not where it was when it went MIA. I contribute this to what I call the borrowers (fairy’s, elves, little people, we have many names for them).
One of the gifts for working with these beings is that they can also manifest things to appear. One day with immense fairy activity; things shifting around, my chimes ringing without wind, wisps of fog, and strange smells in the air to name a few indicators. I had a dress hanging in the closet that I planned to ware that evening, pulling it out I noticed it was smelly like it hadn’t been washed, which meant that I would have to rethink my outfit, and along with not finding my favorite bra (they seem to be infatuated with my bras). Basically that day they were causing me delays in getting ready. I started to get frustrated but realizing this was a pattern of sorts, events that seemed to happen blocking me from getting ready to go someplace on time. There have been times in the past that the frustration of events would take the joy away from what it was that I was going to do. I knew that getting frustrated was just going to delay me longer, so I decided to laugh and shake my head with amusement giving up on the need to be on time. Reminding myself “The party doesn’t start till I get there.”

 
As I was brushing my hair and contemplating on what my attire would be for the evening a penny dropped on the floor. This made me chuckle, and I asked them ever so nicely to “please” bring my bra back now! I looked down on the sink where another penny had appeared.


So I went back and re-opened my drawer and there on top of my favorite bra, were three one hundred dollar bills. They were not there the last time, just a moment ago, that I had rummaged through the drawer in search of that bra. I was rather pleased to say the least! I just happened to be in need of $300 for a project I was thinking about before I started to get dressed. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightening ---- they don’t have value for paper money, just copper pennies. Thanking them for the gift, I quickly explained to them that in this dimension we do have value on that green paper. Quite delighted by my find, and absently mindedly wishing that a favorite dress of mine wasn’t dirty. I picked it up off the floor and guess what it looked and smelt like it just came out of the laundry. I was startled because I had spilled some milk on it earlier but it was totally clean. It was so refreshing to be delighted instead of feeling rushed and off centered, and everything worked out better than I could have imagined in perfect “Divine Right Timing”!


Ever since then I have been finding paper money just lying around on the floor, in my purse, or some other weird place. One day I was giggling to myself, and my partner asked me what was so amusing? I showed him every time I dug through my purse I would find more paper money, or open a book and a dollar or two would fall out. This went on for 30 minutes or more and I came up with an added 37 dollars.


So the moral of this story is to learn to play with the energy….
The less stress the greater the miracle!
(A pot of gold could be right in front of you)!

I take photographs of nature spirits and energy to help people develop the ability to perceive the “Unknown Realms of Beings” that reside all around us. We walk through the world oblivious to them. They are just waiting for us to come and play with them. They have so much to show us about the world if we would only allow them to be real! The possibilities that will come from interaction with them can create things to be probability beyond what we know possible in the world today.
Blessings,
De Light Full Deborah

Photo Alchemy:
Images from the Other side of the Veil!
http://www.blueturtlemoonstudios.com/






1 comment:

  1. OH the miracles of life are so wonderful and funny too !! LOL

    ReplyDelete